What is so bad about FACEBOOK?

It used to be a happy place to go.

Fill me in with the details I had an acct. for one year and deleted it bc my dh had a fit, it almost caused a divorce :/

Thx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Sep. 22, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like your hubby is very insecure, there is nothing bad about facebook....I find it useful to keep up with family members and friends...

Answer by older at 3:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2013

• Facebook's hilarious. I heart it.
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 9:34 AM on Sep. 23, 2013

• sorry, i only go on there to play games and i've meet half the family i never knew thanks to facebook. as long as you don't post anything about your life, it would be great, but most people just like to see their thoughts in writing.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 9:27 AM on Sep. 23, 2013

• Caused a divorce? What kinds of whore-ish messages were you sending?
    I've had one for 6 years.... over 1100 friends....no divorce here!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Facebook isn't bad, just the people on there use it for bullying, people using it to set up criminal activities like flash mobs in malls and in the streets, people gotten into fights because of what someone said on there, and there are ads that uses your pic without your permission. Me personally I go on there to play games that is it.
    TashaStar81

Answer by TashaStar81 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• WTF is wrong with your husband???
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:47 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Nothing is bad about it. Like most things, it's all in how you use it.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• My FB is fine- almost completely drama free and no threats of divorce anywhere to be seen...
    *AND I told hubby I wouldn't add him because I vent there about him at times, an he almost NEVER even checks his- let alone post or comment on anything! Also- he would have no interest in my posts about bellydance, zumba, music or riciculous things like that ;)

all my friends are there- I am in a state where the only people I know are the ones I go to zumba with...so not exactly people I hang out with at all or anything- my actual firends are all in a different state than I am -so that's how we keep in touch.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• IDK I picked up three viruses in one visit. I deleted my account after that. It took all day to clean the computer. I grew rather bored with it anyway.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Idk... I have 7 friends on there and I log on a few times a year.

My dd, on the other hand, deleted hers due to friend drama. It all just depends on who you friend, how you use it, and whether or not you let it consume your life. If it almost caused a divorce for you, then I guess FB isn't for you.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:47 PM on Sep. 22, 2013