What do you pack for lunch/snack?

Especially when you constantly on the go :/ for yourself for work.

Thx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Most days I completely forget my lunch and then when I get home, I end up eating whatever is in site.

On the days I remember, I will either grab leftovers from the night before or
    yogurt
    fruit cup
    piece of fruit
    crackers
    popcorn
    pop tarts
    tuna salad and crackers
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 9:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• I work from home now, but wen I used to commute, I liked to take a cold pack. I' usually take yogurt, a half a bologna sandwich, or a hard-boiled egg. I'd take a peeled orange or a cup of applesauce or fruit, sometimes a granola bar. I'd rather snack on little things all day than sit down and eat a whole meal.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:47 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Well..tomorrow I'm having a chicken salad sandwich, chips and diet coke
    If I choose to pack snacks versus a sandwich, I buy those cracker/peanut butter packs, Gardettos, Fruit (favorite is grapes), carrots and ranch dip, Campbell's single serve soups....
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 9:56 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• I rarely take lunch to work because of my hours, but when I do its a sandwich, Greek yogurt with some form of a fibery whole grain, or leftovers. This week I plan to take soup twice- chili one day, and chicken/wild rice/kale+other veggies (both homemade).
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 10:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• I have a lunch box like this. I grill up a big package of chicken breast when I have time, then chop it into bite size pieces and bag it in one serving bags.  Then when I make my lunch box I fill the bottom half with salad and put the extras in the upper compartments...the chicken, beans, crackers, cheese.

And put my salad dressing in this cool squeezie salad dressing container.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Oh and my lunchbox came with a thermal bag too.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• CrockPot Lunch Crock Pot SCCPLC200BLI bought one of these for myself and a black one for my hubby, now we just pack leftovers and some fruit!! It's perfect. I pack the food when I'm cleaning the kitchen at night. drop it on the little crock in the morning, grab a bag of grapes or whatever goes with the meal and go.

ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:56 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• Salad with some type of protein (usually grilled chicken, turkey lunch meat, or a hard boiled egg) or a lean cuisine. Fruit, string cheese, yogurt, mixed nuts. I also keep a pack of tuna at my desk and a bottle of mayo and some relish in the office fridge so I can whip up some tuna salad when all else fails. I won't lie though I buy lunch A LOT lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 11:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• ohwrite... I have never seen one of those, but I am soooo buying it for christmas for my sister and my good friend. Both work long hours and have to bring their lunches. I think they will both love the ease of that thing.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2013

• sandwhich, chips, a tweat, a veggie usually carrots, and a fruit usually apple. and one snack for later, pack the night before.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2013