Question

If somebody gets a c section how long does it take for it not to hurt no more

aimem

Asked by aimem at 12:49 AM on Sep. 23, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I had two and both were different.
    It was approx 6-8 weeks for recovery.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 12:51 AM on Sep. 23, 2013

• Oh OK Thanxx but as the weeks pass does the pain go away or its still hurt a lot
    aimem

Comment by aimem (original poster) at 12:53 AM on Sep. 23, 2013

• Oh, the pain goes away. It really don't that horrible.
    But, I have a high tolerance for pain too.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 12:59 AM on Sep. 23, 2013

• That made no sense, lol

The pain Isn't that horrible.

KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 1:00 AM on Sep. 23, 2013

• When I had my C-section, the pain was never unbearable. I limited climbing the stairs for about a week and a half, but after that, I was pretty much fine. I did follow the instructions from the doctor not to lift anything heavier than my baby for the first six weeks, and not to push myself too hard. Wel, okay, I pushed myself once and started bleeding heavily, but after that, I chilled out. Everyone is different, though, so you never can tell. I've known a few women who complained of a lot more pain than I felt persnally.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:14 AM on Sep. 23, 2013

• It depends.
    It depends on you and the condition your body is in and how much you want to work to help yourself heal.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:22 AM on Sep. 23, 2013

• It depends on a lot of things. How well it's done, which way the incision is made, how well it's closed up, how well you follow the doctor's instructions, and a few others. My pain was gone within a week. The incision itched for about another week and a half. Beyond that it didn't bother me at all. I have an extremely low pain tolerance. I did follow my doctor's orders to the letter. I didn't drive, didn't go shopping, and didn't lift anything heavier than the baby for three weeks. No infection and minimal scarring.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:20 AM on Sep. 23, 2013

• I was healed in about four days.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2013