Tired much?

so i realized half a beat too late that i was pouring orange juice in my kid's cereal instead of milk. WOW lol

what was your latest WTF moment?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 8:08 AM on Sep. 23, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I melted one of DH's shirts a few weeks ago. It was a nylon/something another button up shirt that I tried to iron on the cotton temperature setting. Yep, it melted a big whole in that thing. Oops.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:39 AM on Sep. 23, 2013

• LOL!! I've done that before with iced tea instead of orange juice. Nothing recently. Guess I've been getting enough sleep.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:59 AM on Sep. 23, 2013

• I missed about 3 freeway exits during our 8 hour drive home yesterday. I don't understand how you can be on one freeway (the biggest one in the state at that) but have to merge all the way into one lane to stay on it while the other 3 lanes turn into some dinky back road highway to nowhere. WTF lol. What I get for not reading the signs though I guess.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 9:53 AM on Sep. 23, 2013

• Hmmm, well, I haven't done that with orange juice. But I grabbed grape jelly a few days ago instead of ketchup and put a blob of it on my daughter's meatloaf. I wasn't paying attention, and the plastic squeeze bottles are close to the same shape.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:17 AM on Sep. 23, 2013

• laughing

girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2013