I can't wait!

my friend might be getting his 3yo daughter for good! someone (not him or us) called cps on the 3yo's mother for neglect. now i've had them called on me and i know it's not cool and everything, but this woman deserves it!

the 3yo is 4 foot tall, wears 7-10 clothes, is in size 1 shoes.
the mother puts her in anywhere between 2 and 5t clothes, size 11 or 12 shoes, sometimes doesn't even bother with underwear or socks! allows her son (who is 7) to beat her up (he's threaten the 3yo with a knife twice in the past three months) he's attacked a classmate with a pair of scissors, he's been in and out of hospitals three times this summer for them! his parents pull him out of the hospital after two weeks, when he's suppose to be there for three months. right now they have phone number for the real dad to get a hold of them, they decide when he can see her and for how long. (sometimes they'll got four months before letting him see her, drop the child off and the next day pick her up)

i'm praying that he gets her! right now she's living in a one room hotel room. her and her brother have to sleep on the floor, the woman's father is sleeping on the couch while the mother and her husband sleep on the only bed. the 3yo has a real bed, a dresser and closet full of clothes that fit her, and right now one pair of shoes, because she just out grew the other three. (she needs them to be wide now)

please keep your fingers crossed that he gets her. if he does, i'll post a pic of her, she's so cute! we're afraid if he doesn't get her, then he'll never see her again. her mother's already stole the first year and half from him.

noel1978

Asked by noel1978 at 9:24 AM on Sep. 23, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Here's hoping for sole custody and for the boy to be pulled away from her as well and given the help he needs.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:29 AM on Sep. 23, 2013

• I hope it all works out as it chould but why is there not an enforceable visitation order in place ?
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 9:57 AM on Sep. 23, 2013

• Too sad. Hoping for the best.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:59 AM on Sep. 23, 2013

• I feel sad for both children. I'm glad the girl has somewhere to go, but I hope the boy does also. If he doesn't get help soon, his life will be over before it has even begun. The family will be in my prayers.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:10 AM on Sep. 23, 2013

• good luck

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:26 AM on Sep. 23, 2013