Bath and body or sauve??

I love sauve...B&B has great scents but a i got perfume for a birthday and it was sooo expensive and I smelled the same one at B&B.

MadisMomma1969

Asked by MadisMomma1969 at 11:30 AM on Sep. 23, 2013 in Shopping

• I tend to be frugal, so I try to spend as little as possible for things like body wash and lotions. Suave is a good product, and I can get it at a good price, often under $1 a bottle with coupons and sales. I also will buy other brands when the price is low enough.

I love BBW for an occasional splurge, but I have to have a really good deal (sale or coupon) get me in the door.

May-20

Answer by May-20 at 11:36 AM on Sep. 23, 2013

• I don't wear perfume, but if I did, I'm sure I'd choose the less expensive ones. It's insane what some of that stuff costs.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:45 AM on Sep. 23, 2013

• The quality of B&BW's normal stuff is nothing special.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:58 AM on Sep. 23, 2013

• I haven't shopped in b&bw in years. I buy those types of products from myself. Sorry! Can't help!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2013

• I'm cheap- so suave it is

I don't think I have ever bought any Bath and body stuff (that's that place in malls right?)

also- I don't use perfume at all
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2013

• If I'm in the area I'll stop by BBW. They have good coupons sometimes. Over Christmas I got a scratch off discount that was 50% off so I got 6 mix and match of lotions, body wash, spray for $15.00 because they had buy 3 get 3 free for $30.

But they discontinued Dark Kisses and Secret Wonderland and I am bitter.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2013

• Izsa, I stocked up on secret wonderland. I still have two soaps, 2lotions and several perfumes. It will be back during christmas time.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 1:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2013

• Neither. The scents from BBW gives me instant headaches. Suave makes me break out.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 1:36 PM on Sep. 23, 2013

• I am not a fan of suave, I don't like the way it leaves my skin. I don't buy BBW body wash, but I do buy their lotion and spray. I also keep unscented lotion on hand for when I don't want to be heavily scented or when my skin in super dry.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2013

• I really only use B&BW for lotion and even then it's a treat because it is pretty pricey. Sometimes if I'm there I'll pick up some of their mini hand sanitizers. Those smell really yummy. For body wash I usually buy Ivory or Walmart's version of Dove.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 4:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2013