Why oh why....

Can't I win the lotto?! I would even take 10,000 right about now!! hahaha

Oh, because I never get a ticket! haha

What I wouldn't do to get a nice chunk of that change. I would totally quit working for sure. Pay off my bills and just live happily with no financial worries.

What would you do if you won a large sum of money?

goofygalno1

Asked by goofygalno1 at 12:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Don't I wish! Of course, that would mean I'd have to play, which I don't do often.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2013

• had to make some spelling corrections.. ahaha

But yeah Ballad, I never play. I can't seem to let that money go out of my hands... what I have I need and can't turn loose.
    goofygalno1

Comment by goofygalno1 (original poster) at 12:21 PM on Sep. 23, 2013

• I'm with you both on this one. I could REALLY use that lottery money. Problem is, You gotta play to win, and I don't have the extra cash to play.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2013

• i'm sure hubby would stop working and do a little of what he loves on the side. I would keep my side job too. we'd both be doing what we love and wouldn't be coming home with tons of complaints. i'm not sure what i'd do with the money though, I wouldn't need it all to myself, i'm guessing trying to help out family members as long as they don't think they can take a mile.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2013

• Yeah americansugar... I might do something part time. But I would mostly want to get into photography. I miss just going out taking some photos. I think what I would love the most is knowig that I don't have to get up early to leave and go to work. I would hire a tutor for my son and we would travel some. Our trips would be AWESOME!! Then I could finally retire in Australia!! :0)
    goofygalno1

Comment by goofygalno1 (original poster) at 1:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2013

• lol I didn't think of vacations! oh the things we give up just to make things work..

but I did come back here to say that if I did win, i'd probably take a pic of myself or someone else and start one of those FB rumors that I will share my half with one lucky son of a gun who shares my photo :)
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2013

• Nothing would change for one full year.
    Then we would make some decisions about what to do. We might take $10,000.00 up front just to cushion things and allow us to do a few nice things but We would continue and plan.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2013

• would have to go to a different state just to get the ticket!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2013

• It would be so much fun to take a few weeks to travel the world with my kids. Wait til we're at the airport, and see where we might wind up.

I'd definitely buy a new car, some land, a house.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2013