what is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Brad Pit,LOL. Just joking. I have seen a lot of beautiful things in my life. Mount Rainer on a clear day. Looking at the pacific ocean on a beech in Hawaii. Looking at old castle in Germany. Walking around Paris and London. Flying over the clouds in a plane, it is like your in heaven.So I can not pick only one thing. Maybe there is one thing....Seeing my DH for the first time when he came home from a 15 month tour in Iraq. He was a sight for sore eyes.

Answer by louise2 at 10:28 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My husband holding my daughter for the first time.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:16 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My daugher
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:16 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I saw a rainbow the other day while driving that was literally the most beautiful thing. It was very dark and prominent and it could be followed the entire length. I had a hard time driving because it was so pretty. I wished I had my camera. Thats aside from the things I see everyday.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:25 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• The most beautiful thing I see or have seen is my SO holding our DD. It takes my breath away every time.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:26 AM on Feb. 19, 2009