What did your kids do to make you laugh?

My 5 year old son peeked out the window of our front door on Mothers day and said: Mommy, daddy has flowers for you, but it is a surprise. LOLOL< I laughed soo hard.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:18 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• awww, thats so cute.
    My DD makes me laugh so much everyday, I think its sooo cute when she knows she has done something wrong, like the other day she got the lid off of her sippy cup and poured it in the floor then she came and got me and pointed at it and said uh-oh!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:22 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• my 6 year old daughter said one day "You know you are kinda gettin on my nerves but I didn't wanna tell you 'cause i didn't want to hurt your feelings." How could I not laugh at that?
    Oh and one day she was watching me get dressed and she said "C has chi chis like yours but hers hang down..." C is her step mother. That was hilarious...but then I began to wonder what on earth she said about me when she was with them...lol
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 10:25 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• oh yeah...your story is adorable...so cute. aren't they wonderful.
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 10:27 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Those stories are so cute lol! My daughter this morning some how found a reese's cup (the little ones with foil on them) and was eating it and sharing it with our dog.. I asked her what she had in her hand and every time I got close to her, she would side step away from me.. then I said "Let's show daddy what we have" and she shoved the whole thing in her mouth, foil and all. She knew she wasn't supposed to have it, but it was so good she didn't want to give it up!
    Mom2vanna

Answer by Mom2vanna at 10:38 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Last weekend my husband was fixing a lock at my Moms house. My grandson needed to go potty so DH took him in the bathroom. All the sudden I hear this belly laughing. So I went to the door and asked whats up. DH tells me he was washing his hands and told the baby(lol he's almost 5) to pull his pants down. When my g/s bent over he passed a little gas. Dh said he stood up really quick and said "uhoh Papa..one of us farted didn't we?"
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:54 AM on Feb. 19, 2009