Hi ladies

Haven't been on CafeMom in ages! A few of you might remember me, I see a lot of familiar faces still around here! Thought I'd come by and say hello and close out my questions. My daughter is 2 1/2 now! Time really flies!love you sign

shanapiv

Asked by shanapiv at 9:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2013 in Crazy for Credits

• Oh my goodness, what a cutie pie!! welcome back!!

Answer by older at 7:09 AM on Sep. 24, 2013

• Wow girl I see rehab really work for you and got rid of the C4C addition in no time lol. For the most part only older and me are still around but the addiction is all gone we just come to stay in touch. Glad to hear from you and your daughter looks adorable.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 7:10 AM on Sep. 24, 2013

• Thanks ladies! Rehab did wonders! lol I was gone for over a year! I'm gonna try to come back more often....maybe someday CM will reward us for playing answers....oh wait probably not. haha
    shanapiv

Comment by shanapiv (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• I haven't been in here in quite a while either.  she is a cutie and yes time does fly

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 5:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2013

• What a cutie :)
    JennaBea

Answer by JennaBea at 11:08 AM on Oct. 18, 2013

• Welcome back
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 7:49 AM on Nov. 27, 2013

• I am trying to max out my credits today. Yes I am bored, no I am not a point whore and I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about it. This is the first time I have attempted this in years!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2014