I want to add a new group to cafemom for something that doesn't already have a group. How do I go about this?Answer Question
Answer by KTElite at 11:51 AM on Sep. 24, 2013
It's easy to start a group.
1. Click on 'My Groups' in gray on any page.
2. Select Group Finder on the right under "Explore Groups".
3. Scroll down toward the bottom of the page and click the orange 'Create a Group' button.
4. Choose the category that best describes your group: Personal, Common Ground, or Local.
5. Enter your group name.
6. Upload your group's picture (optional).
7. Describe your group in the Short and Long Description boxes.
8. Add tags (keywords) for your group.
9. Enter a URL for your group's homepage.
The next page will allow you to edit your privacy settings.
Once you are done choosing your privacy settings, click 'Continue'.
The Cafe Group Admin Team
Answer by Cafe GroupAdmin at 1:16 PM on Sep. 24, 2013
Next question overall
(Money & Work)
I'm certified CNA and get a job because all agencys says I need experience.