Would love to know from Democrats if they feel we are moving towards a Socialist Nation and if so how do you feel about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Why are you asking only democrats?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Most Republicans feel we are headed there so what is the point of asking them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• As a democrat no I don't feel we are getting there. I think republicans are bitter and using that as scare tactic because they suffered so many losses this election
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• At this point, being bitter about a lost election would do no good. Its kinda over. But being concerned about where we are headed is a different thing altogether. Its our future too and its mostly our money too. I think we have a right to be concerned.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:36 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Well please look at the stimulus crap and listen to the dems on the hill quite obviously yes moving towards socialism.If you listen to alot of libs across the web you will see to they say things like "How do you know socialism is bad and won't work do you even know what it is?"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I only asked Democrats because im a Republican and pretty much feel this is where we are headed and even though I don't know every Republicans feelings, I do know a majority of us feel the same way, and would love some input from Democrats and how they feel about it, im totally against it myself and feel that bigger Government will do nothing but mess things up even more so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Talk about scare tactics. Obama has been using them to manipulate his followers all along. Do the bailout or the world will blow up. Obama is the king of scare tactics most Democrats are. He was a message of change and so positive till he took that oath. Now he will scare the uneducated and depressed to get his agenda passed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Exactly Look he had to try and sike people up to think the world would calapse if this stimulus was not passed immediately.Then what happens? He signs it right away? Oh no not quite he and his wife take a trip for a few days.Suddenly the urgency wasn't so immediate the deal was done it had been signed by senate.

The whole it will be posted on the site for all americans to go through for five days BOGUS.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Doesn't really matter if you are Democrat, Republican, or Independant, the point is the government is taking over more and more of our lives and lots of folks like it that way. Our freedoms are all going to be in the tank somewhere.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• join the revolution.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Feb. 19, 2009