Would anyone like to interperate these weird dreams I've been having?

I've been having dreams with my ex almost every night now.. the thing is, in these dreams, he is with his girlfriend - and there is nothing sexual going on. We don't talk, but we're always in the same room. I shy myself away from both.

If anyone is going to say it might be from residual feelings, probably - I will always love him. If that is the case, why is his girlfriend in the dream though? I have never talked to her, and hardly ever see her. We live in a tiny, tiny town.. everyone knows everyone.. but I hardly ever see either of them, let alone together ever.

It's very frustrating having these dreams, because it's like my feelings are there again. It's nuts, and petty, and seems immature. I would really like this to stop!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Basically you are seeking companionship & miss the closeness you once had with him. Not that you miss "Him" in particular just the intimacy. have you started dating yet?

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:09 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• ^^^Well there you go!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:32 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• What do you feel while inside the dream?
    To mean it means that you recognize that it is over and you have to walk away from any thoughts of you being together again. You also recognize that you still care about him and his happiness. (Even if that involves this other woman)
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:19 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• Dreams are just your subconscious mind processing stuff. It sounds like you still have feelings for your ex, and especially because your marriage is difficult right now, your brain has a lot to mull over at night.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:03 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• I'm married now.. it lacks intimacy completely. I'm sick of trying with him. Never gets anywhere.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• Yep! Apparently.. haha. Doesn't cut down on the frustration level, that's for sure.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2013