I had sex a week ago now i am having cramps n my breast are sore aswell as heavy..What could this be?

We have been together for four years in last week was the only time my fiancee has came inside of me. Now I have these symptoms...

jsiebert

Asked by jsiebert at 1:24 PM on Sep. 24, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Short answer: you're pregnant.
    Need more info. That's the stuff that goes in the big box below your question. We need this stuff to actually help you.

Was the sex with a man?
    Was the sex protected?
    Were you fertile?
    What was the first day of your last period?

And then please tell us what position it was, how hung your partner is , how many orgasms you had, and what kind of sandwich you made him.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• Is your period about to start? Why would you think this has anything to do with the sex you had a week ago? Was it unprotected sex? Was it near your time of ovulation?
    I second PGA, I would like to know what sandwich you made him when it was done.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:39 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• PMS
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• Again, we don't need to know how long you are together, we need to know if you were fertile. Pregnancy can happen wether you are together 4 years or 4 days.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• Period OR pregnancy. It can be either. THe only way to know is to take a test. No one online can tell you more than "period or pregnancy."

Answer by gdiamante at 2:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• Your period?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• Sounds like you've psyched yourself into thinking you're pregnant and are now experiencing symptoms because you're hyper aware of your body.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:21 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 3:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• Psychosomatic symptoms that are unrelated to the intercourse. IF you were pregnant from this one encounter, you would not be having symptoms right now. Nor would a test be accurate if you took one.  That or your period is coming. You know who would be great to ask....a doctor who can physically see you, and run tests on you, to determine the exact cause of your symptoms.

2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• You can talk your mind into tricking itself, you know. Your mind can make your body experience pregnancy symptoms. Relax, wait till your period is late if it turns out to be, and take a pregnancy test.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2013