Best Steam Mop (specific)??

I'm looking for a steam mop for my boss. She has arthritis, though, and has a hard time with the screw on caps. Especially once they're heated up, and basically suctioned to the base. So, I need one that has a canister (or whatever its called) instead of the screw on thingy. That's most important. But any advice you ladies can give me would be great!! Thanks!

toughluck08

Asked by toughluck08 at 1:24 PM on Sep. 24, 2013 in Home & Garden

• I wish someone would answer I am looking to buy one, leaning toward the Shark.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 6:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• I found one I think would work good...just to find out she doesnt want to use a credit card, so it has to be available in a local store. And none of the store around here carry the one i was looking at. UGH!!! LOL
    toughluck08

Comment by toughluck08 (original poster) at 10:51 AM on Sep. 25, 2013

• I had a Shark and a Bissell. While I am a Bissell fan I HATED the Bissell and will be buying another Shark. The only reason the Shark is no longer working is because of silly mess up on my part. Mine was a Shark Professional.
    CuriousArentYa

Answer by CuriousArentYa at 11:47 AM on Sep. 27, 2013