Another update on the mammogram

today I went and got a mammogram and they said it is 90 percent chance it is cancer....but on the 30 I will know for sure,im getting a ultrasound and mammogram and a biopsy.it really scary I hope they are wrong,im only 28 but I talked to my mom and she said her mom died at 32 bc of cancer.I m even more scared now,I have a 2 year old and he still needs me....can everyone please pray for me and my family

tigger3itch

Asked by tigger3itch at 4:18 PM on Sep. 24, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• hugs OK- until you get the biopsy, you won't know for sure.  You have caught it early, so even if it is cancer, it's not a death sentence.  There are treatments to keep you here for your child.  The side effects can be unpleasant, I won't lie, but at least you will still be here.  Also, start looking into nutritional & wholistic things to do to supplement the conventional treatments.  Hang in there.  I know you are scared.  There has to be support groups for women going thru the same thing in your area.  Maybe look into that as well.  (*I'm praying for your body to heal quickly, & for your strength to get you thru this) 

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:31 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• prayinghugs

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• Definitely praying. Remember that breast cancer is highly treatable if it's found early.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• I will definitely pray for you. Remember though that catching it early is a huge deal in treating it. Try to stay positive.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• I agree with the others. If you do have cancer, and it's in the early stage, you have the odds in your favor. I know it is scary. I had stage 2 endometrial cancer in 2001. My cancer had a 90% cure rate, and I am cancer free. Find a support group, research your options, keep as positive as you can. 

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 12:56 AM on Sep. 25, 2013

• I will.
    Hugs kiddo.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:09 AM on Sep. 26, 2013