How much should I charge to care for 2 kids 9,& 13 yrs old. I would have to pick up by 3:45 at school, feed dinner and mom will pick up at 10:;30PM total hours 48 h

Flat rate , at 48 hrs a week , paid every 2 weeks so it adds up to 96 hrs. four two weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2013 in Tweens (9-12)

• why are you giving the schools location!?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• First of all that is not 48 hours per week, you need to remove the location of this, or do you want someone to come kidnap them? Geez.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 5:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• Rio rancho High school isn't at that location- just so you guys know...I actually live in Rio Rancho ;)

are you saying you have to drive from the 40 and Coors TO Rio to get the kids? waht a pain in the butt!
    I'd charge like 30 a week just for the gas...and then if you have them from say, 3:30 to 10:30 5 days- that's 7 hours a day- so 35 hours a week
    I'd say 150 a week? I mean they are older kids so they shouldn't be too much of a problem to watch...though you'll need to make sure they do homework or whatever
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• I think it's very creepy that you just gave out the school's and your location.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 5:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• it's not like she gave her address or the actual school names... there are also a bunch of schools here- it's not like there is ONE
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• I would say $200 including gas and dinner, seems awful late for them to be up though.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 6:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• "it's not like she gave her address or the actual school names... there are also a bunch of schools here- it's not like there is ONE"

No one said there was just one, but it is a dangerous habit to get into, giving out where you are. I teach my kids to never, ever give out info on where they are. Adults should be aware enough to do the same, especially since there is no need to be so specific. People should be more careful when they are on the internet, that's all I was getting at.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2013