Interesting- what do you think about your state?

http://www.policymic.com/articles/64665/what-is-the-most-screwed-up-thing-about-your-state-check-this-chart

*I'd post here, but the pic comes out huge

charlotsomtimes

Asked by charlotsomtimes at 7:11 PM on Sep. 24, 2013 in Just for Fun

• PA: Arson. Yep. There's nothing else to do so we set shit on fire.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• Lowest high school graduation rate. Of course, I suspect this is due to illegal immigrants but, there are also tons of ignorant citizens here. (SIGH) i wish i could move.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• Is anyone else amused that Utah, of all states, gets the porn award?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:39 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• Incidentally, how is MN worst for tornadoes after some of the ones that have gone through OK/MO/KS/NE/etc? And why is IL worst for robbery when they just changed it to the murder capital, seems that would trump petty larceny?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:18 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• I think Texas has a lot more problems than the lowest high school grad rate.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• Wisconsin: highest rate of binge drinking (23.2 percent of population)

not surprised
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:46 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• Identity Theft, I so believe that, you know how many idiots live in this state. Not to mention all the gullible old people that live here and tourists, yeah. I think stupidity is a huge problem here as well.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• It quite possibly is the "least green", but I suspect the other rustbelt states are in close contention. Not that some haven't done their damndest to chase every single industrial job out of the country...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:16 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• Minnesota has a lot of "sighted" tornado activity but not a lot of major damage from them (Wadena was bad a few years ago but usually nothing on that scale). Winter as a whole should be Minnesota's crap statistic.

In Illinois we had 23 shootings with 3 deaths in one overnight period last Friday and they think robbery is the worst thing we've got? LOL

Those are the two states I've lived in most recently so I don't feel qualified to talk about the others.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 7:29 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• Pollution is the biggest issue in California according to the chart.

Gotta agree, but that's not really so surprising with a state where everyone drives everywhere, and a huge population.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2013