How often do you shave (arm pits, legs, whatever)?

bhwrn1

Asked by bhwrn1 at 10:26 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• everyday, even tho they dont need it its just a habit for me to do it every time i take a shower, But i have let my legs go a little loger in the winter time lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:27 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• yeah i wait until my SO complains lopl i wear a uniform to work so no one sees it but me lol
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 10:28 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I hardly ever have to shave my legs ever since my pregnancy. Weird right? I've shaved my legs twice in the last year and they are smooth as a Brazilian wax. I have to shave my underarms twice a week or so.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:29 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• In the winter, when I can't stand it any more.... In the summer, usually once a week.

Answer by louise2 at 10:32 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• At least once a week for my armpits, twice or thrice a month for legs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My husband like the european look. When it is cold I don't shave as often I just let it ride.

Then when it is time to shave man talk about some nice smooth everything...lol

Just the other on "ET" Entertainment tonight they were talking about Julia Roberts and there was a picture of her with her arm up in the air and there was alot of hair there. some people commented on it and her response was...I don't see what the big deal is. GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:33 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• When clothes dont fit comfortably no more :o) Just kidding! Every 3rd day.
    Pffft

Answer by Pffft at 11:18 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I HAVE to shave my arm pits every day, but legs are usually when hubby complains or they start to bug me which is like every 3 days or so. I always wear jeans, so its not like anyone sees my legs anyway!
    CassCass

Answer by CassCass at 11:31 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I try to every couple of days shave everything. LOLholding cloth bag

jrb9274

Answer by jrb9274 at 11:32 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• armpits and bikini area everyday. legs every other day, but sometimes less often in the winter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Feb. 19, 2009