Again with the crazy dreams?

Friday night I had this dream that I was in a big apartment building and was being chased by a man with a gun that was trying to kill me. Apparently this wasn't a big city as all of the apartments were unlocked and I kept running thru them searching for the best 1 to hide in. Finally I locked myself in an apartment and leaned up against the locked door. The guy found me and started chopping the door down. He reached thru the broken door and grabbed my leg.

As he grabbed my leg in the dream, my SO had just rolled over and grabbed my leg (cuddling thing he always does).

Anyone care to interpret?

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 11:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Do you have unfulfilled dreams of starring in a Friday !3th kind of movie?

OK seriously the man chasing you does not hav to be a man at all. It can mean a problem that you are dealing with. Running through the apartments suggests that you feel like you keep searching for the answers in all different places but the problem (s) just keep finding you and you feel like they are going to win.'
    My suggestion is to try to recreate the dream in your mind before you go to sleep and tell yourself to fight back, in whatever way you feel is best for you. It doesn't have to be all Wesley Snipes and Blade, is could be more like the kid in the movie Home Alone. Decide ahead of time. When this happens, I will...
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:14 AM on Sep. 25, 2013

• Subconsciously you were probably thinking of your SO' s stalker neighbor, lol
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 11:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• Are you taking any medications? Maybe you are pregnant.
    MoonFox4

Answer by MoonFox4 at 11:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• What an awful dream!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:11 AM on Sep. 25, 2013

• LOL

I didn't even think of that. I was just chalking it up to the fact that I watched 48 hrs right before going to sleep.

The weirdest thing to me though is when my SO grabbed my leg. I jumped.
    tempsingl3mom

Comment by tempsingl3mom (original poster) at 11:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2013

• I'm not taking any medications and I'm not pregnant (tubes are tied, we still use protection every time AND Aunt Flow is in town this week)
    tempsingl3mom

Comment by tempsingl3mom (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2013