Need cafe mommas advice;support..16 week depressed prego :/ adult content

Hey everyone i appreciate all answers. im 16 weeks & i feel depressed. my boyfriend is a great guy im not bashing its just..HE ALWAYS WANTS SEX! I Had a high sex drive until i became prego it seemed like i peed on a magic wand & poof no sex drive .... i make sure i give it to him at least 3x a week but its a chore for me even if he does All the work. i have tried to talk to him. I just want to cuddle,be rubbed on... He is very affectionate dont get me wrong .... but anways well recently i found PORN magezines in our bathroom hidden....ok weird part is he told me it "relaxes" him when he is {excuse my language please} shitting!! ok so i let it go no biggy...well here lately when im asleep he will watch porn.. he will even sneak the phone in when he has to shit or w.e and watch porn..he tries to hide it but its my phone i know where to look im not stupid... porn never bugged me we used to watch it...i just wish he would understand im depressed & want to cuddle not here sex for awhile lol.

Lauren1990

Asked by Lauren1990 at 11:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Actually maybe you just need a little getaway, you know time to miss each-other. Can you visit anyone? A friend or family member would be happy to see you, and it would give you a chance to regenerate. When I feel depressed I go for long walks in nature, just remember to pack snacks and water. The whole porn thing is going to need to get more secretive, can't have that lying around the house with a little one hanging around.

pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 4:08 AM on Sep. 25, 2013

• So let him watch the porn, jerk off, and leave you alone. That's what you want, isn't it? You said you can't keep up with the sex.
    And that will change- soon. Your drive will be back BIG TIME in a month or so.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:13 AM on Sep. 25, 2013

• I'm with PGA here. I'd rather he be using porn than another flesh and blood female.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:20 AM on Sep. 25, 2013

• I agree its better then cheating. i just wish he would get i feel fat & ugly and if wants to jerk off n watch it thats fine..just wish he would do that around me so i can watch... n not hide it..
    Lauren1990

Comment by Lauren1990 (original poster) at 12:23 AM on Sep. 25, 2013

• What would happen if you asked him to cuddle up with you and watch the porn together? You said you used to watch it and it didn't bother you, so maybe that would be a way for you to get your snuggle fix and him to b less secretive about the magazines and videos. I know how hard it is to keep up with a man who has a high drive when you don't--only it's not that I'm pregnant, it's all the time--so what I suggest is looking for creative ways to meet each other's needs, like going on a cuddling-up porn spree under the covers, no intercourse on the menu. Also, mutual masturbation or blowjobs can be your best friends if you just can't work yourself up for intercourse sometimes.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:51 AM on Sep. 25, 2013