Okay....here's what happened to me at work...

I went to the ladies room to use the restroom.
There's 2 stalls with doors. I heard the door to the restroom open and someone come in. I finished, flushed and opened the door to wash my hands. What do I see in the next stall, with the door left open, was a HUGE dude in a dress, standing in front of the toilet, skirt up and taking a leak!
WTF!! I am not homophobic at all! My nephew is gay! What gives this guy the right to stand in front of the toilet and pee this way with the door opened?
How would you feel about this?
Would you feel comfortable allowing your little girl in the restroom with someone so inconsiderate as this?
Do you believe in co-ed bathrooms?

KTElite

Asked by KTElite at 12:35 AM on Sep. 25, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• That dude would have gotten a major earful from me. I don't mind if he's transgendered and wants to use the ladies' room. You will behave as any self respecting woman would and shut the flipping door (and sit down while your at it a**hole!!!) I would be offended if a woman did this as well. Ridiculous. Heaven help him if my girls were with me!

tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:45 AM on Sep. 25, 2013

• If he is going to use the ladies room, he should behave like a lady. Ladies go in and shut the door. What they do inside is no bodies business.
    If he wishes to pee like a man (exposed to the rest of the occupants, he needs to use the men's room.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:53 AM on Sep. 25, 2013

• Just so you know he isn't necessarily gay but Transgender or Transsexual.

Any way, he/she should have shut the stall door. Other then that there isn't much you can do, because we can't stop everyone on the way in to make sure they are a biological woman. lol

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:43 AM on Sep. 25, 2013

• "Is there a problem with the door? I can let the janitor know."

Answer by gdiamante at 12:54 AM on Sep. 25, 2013

• Well... Isn't it sad that I did think of it. But you hear stories all the time of people doing something questionable and then when they get called on it, they scream discrimination.

It is a sad world we live in.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:02 AM on Sep. 25, 2013

• And please, laugh at my dumb blonde moment. I laugh at it now. I was super embarrassed when it happened. But that was several years ago.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:48 AM on Sep. 25, 2013

• Rose I have made that same mistake and it was also the urinals that threw me, lol!

He sounds like he was high or something because no sensible transgendered person would do that, really.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:53 AM on Sep. 25, 2013

• I am all for people using the bathrooms they feel they need to, but if you are using a ladies room, act like a freakin lady. Close the door and sit down.

It is probably a good thing you didn't say anything to him, who knows what kind of bad publicity he could have drummed up about it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:58 AM on Sep. 25, 2013

• I would have yelled SHUT THE DAMN DOOR!!
    or
    IF YOU WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE A LADY, ACT LIKE ONE!!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:09 AM on Sep. 25, 2013

• Let's be honest here - the fact that this person was transgendered is irrelevant to this story. If it had been a woman doing the hover with the door open, that would've been equally disgusting and rude (and btw, people who hover, STOP IT - YOU are the reason the stall is such a fucking mess to begin with).
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:12 AM on Sep. 25, 2013