MONTANA?? anyone live here?? im relocating here.

Im currently making big plans to move to montana with my boyfriend;kids;his mom & his sister + his nephew....just wondering if any cafe mommas live in this state..

Asked by Lauren1990 at 8:48 AM on Sep. 25, 2013 in Travel

• Not now. I grew up there.

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:34 AM on Sep. 25, 2013

• Where in Montana? We just visited family there in Hamilton. It's nice, clean, beautiful scenery, friendly people. I was impressed.

Answer by anestheticsex at 10:45 AM on Sep. 25, 2013

• It's pretty. I have a friend whose family lives there; we're in Colorado. She says you pretty much have to take your own jobs with you because work is hard to find there, but it's getting to be that way everywhere.

Answer by Ballad at 12:12 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• Not now, we had to move due to lack of work. Depends on where like others stated. I grew up around Missoula, and that is where we moved from as well. Work is hard to fine, pay is low and rent is high.

But it is pretty....cold...but pretty.

Answer by tntmom1027 at 2:25 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• My boss does, so sorry, lol! You will love it!

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 5:09 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• I'm in Canada, but we're only about an 8 hour drive from Missoula and we LOVE it there!

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:06 PM on Nov. 8, 2013