Turkey casserole..

How do you make it? I have leftover roast turkey from last night and would like to make enough for two nights worth of casseroles... I haven't made a casserole, chicken, tuna, any, in so long.. I don't remember what all goes in it.

What do you put in yours? Looking for new/different ideas before checking google out.

anestheticsex

Asked by anestheticsex at 12:20 PM on Sep. 25, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Noodles, meat, veggies, cream of crap soup. Seasonings and cheese if desired. Butter and cracker or bread crumbs on top.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 8:22 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• You can make a basic casserole with noodles, cream soup, turkey, and anything else like mushrooms, veggies, cheese, etc, hat you want to add. Maybe put some bread crumbs on top. ut you could also make it Mexican-ish by adding chilies or salsa, or put mashed sweet potatoes on the bottom and sides of a pi plate and add the turkey and soup filling to the middle. You could get turkey gravy and serve the meat with it over rice, noodles, or potatoes. Endless possibilities. I love leftover turkey!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:13 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• I like to make turkey spaghetti with Rotel, velvetta and cream of mushroom soup.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 2:19 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• I make mine similar to PG's I use broccoli as well.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 5:07 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• Wow, your options are almost limitless with leftover cooked turkey. What do you have in the house?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:24 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• You boil a box of spaghetti. Drain. Add one can of Rotel, can of cream of mushrooms, a block of velvetta cubed, turkey or chicken, and a box or so of chicken broth. Put it in a greased casserole dish and bake until it's all melty.

It freezes really good to. You can add diced sauteed bell ppepers to it, onions or celery too. I put mushrooms in it once.

PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 3:19 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• Not much.. but I'm going shopping. I have the basics like noodles, cream, a can of cream of mushroom soup... nothing else yet though.
    anestheticsex

Comment by anestheticsex (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• That sounds yummy & simple, PandaGwen. Could I have the recipe, please?
    anestheticsex

Comment by anestheticsex (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Sep. 25, 2013