i need to know if its possible to get pregnant on the second day of period?.. cause calculating my last period date doctors say i am 6 weeks along.

I'm scared, I'm stressed . I know I messed up, when my boyfriend kicked me out and the next day I went through with a one night stand. The man says he can't have children, but scared because doctors go off the last day of period to determine how far along you are. And my second day in my period we had sex, but he pulled out. I then moved back with my boyfriend and we fixed our problems, therefore leading back to our usual sex life, unprotected and tried and no pulling out.
Pls someone give insight , please!! :(

nomnom23

Asked by nomnom23 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 25, 2013 in Pregnancy

• MYTH: You can't get pregnant during your period It is unlikely, but still possible—

especially if you're not using a condom or birth control.

From here: http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20307293_4,00.html

It CAN happen, but the chances are pretty slim

***also, pulling out should not be considered a form of birth control...just saying

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:46 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• When did you have sex last with your SO? Or tell your SO what happened.

Answer by louise2 at 5:07 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• That's the hard part we always have sex.. and don't go like two days without having intercourse. And never have we used protection
    nomnom23

Comment by nomnom23 (original poster) at 5:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• The man says he can't have children.. and is positive he can't .. its hard to believe though..and no I haven't told my SO about this horrible situation:(
    nomnom23

Comment by nomnom23 (original poster) at 5:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• Why can't he have children? Has he had a vasectomy, or some medical test to show that there are no sperm? Some men have low sperm counts and the like, but it only takes ne.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:27 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• I believe so, he wouldn't say that he had one and I also haven't seen proof. He is older around 33 so men that age do seem to be more serious and truthful at that age.. I said I considered abortion if he were lying and he still said I am in the clear ..would you believe that person?
    nomnom23

Comment by nomnom23 (original poster) at 5:46 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• Only Maury will know for sure!

PS_ Doctors take the FIRST day of your LAST period to determine how far along you are.
    You most likely got pregnant 2 weeks after that date.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:36 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• W.t.h.p.
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:52 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• 33 is older to you? And you think that old is more truthful and serious? That's funny! If he was sterile why did he pull out?

Answer by louise2 at 7:06 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• If they tell you you are 6 weeks pregnant then you actually got pregnant 4 weeks ago. The first two weeks are just included in the "weeks" because they usually calculate your due date based on the first day of your last period. But you've only been pregnant for 4 weeks in reality.
    katinthehat8914

Answer by katinthehat8914 at 7:10 PM on Sep. 25, 2013