How did you pick your LO's name and what is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My oldest, Connor Knight, was a name that popped into my head one day as I got into the shower. Why it popped in there I dont know but it did so I yelled to DH "what about Connor" and he loved it. He didnt like any of the other boys names I tossed at him. Knight is my maiden name so this honored my family.

My middle boy is Avery Danyael(Daniel). Avery was a name DH heard on the news one night and loved so we used it. Danyael is a variation on Daniel which is DH's middle name(and the one he goes by) so this honored his family. The spelling is one I saw on a movie about angels and loved the spelling.

Our youngest is Devinn Asher. We were going to do Asher Devinn(after much debate between Devinn and Parker)but DH didnt want him having the same initials as our middle son so we flipped them around...ended up working better that way! No family neames, just ones we loved this time LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:10 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I put 2 names together that i've always liked and my fiance agreed to name him that. We named him Shooter Monroe.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 10:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My DH picked it out, it's Olivia.
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 10:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My DH picked it, Mallory.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:35 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I read through a whole Baby Name book, and wrote out ones I liked, and then we sat down and came up with her name. It's Lexis Elise.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 10:36 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• It was the only one that my DH and I could really agree on, its Chloe.
    but after she was born and we gave her that name, he said he liked the one that i had wanted to give her, Cecilia
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:37 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My oldest is James because I'm a big fan of Metallica and I also just like the name, my middle one is Larenz because his dad wanted an uncommon name and it's a play on Lorenzo, and our youngest is Lucas because we needed another L name!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 10:51 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Kevin Patrick. Kevin just because we liked the name and Patrick because he was born on St. Patrick's Day.

CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• We have Megan because I wanted to call her Meg, which I do.
    We have Ryan, which the hubs picked out, and I don't know why.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:22 PM on Feb. 19, 2009