What is this and what does it mean?

I had unprotected sex on the first and fourth day of my fertile window which was sept 19th and 22nd also had sex on the day i ovulate which was sept 24th about 12am. Today i used the restroom and when i wiped there was some blood mixed with this clear slimy discharge on the toilet paper. I just took a shower and its still the same thing. The blood looks like small clots with the discharge mixed with it. Does this has to do with possibly being pregnant.

iriah

Asked by iriah at 6:37 PM on Sep. 25, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• It could also mean you are having your period. Wait & see if it lasts for a few days.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:43 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• You had sex yesterday.... Was it a little rough?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:52 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• Come bace and tell us tomorrow . If you started your period.

Answer by louise2 at 7:01 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• I just had my period sept 13th-16th. I have a 26 day cycle.
    iriah

Comment by iriah (original poster) at 7:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• Are you wanting someone to suggest it is implantation bleeding?

Oops. Answered your question with a question. How rude of me.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:14 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• No because its too early for that. I was asking for other suggestions, something other than that because ive never experienced this before .thought someone who is a mother or expecting could help me out. So thanks for your answer staciandababy but it wasnt what i was looking for.
    iriah

Comment by iriah (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• Probably just a little too rough during sex. The cervix is pretty sensitive and bleeds easily when touched.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:14 PM on Sep. 25, 2013

• It is very, VERY unlikely it has anything to do with pregnancy. I'm with the others saying it was rough sex.

However... if it continues, there are people called doctors. Those are the folks who can diagnose medical issues. Strangers on the internet are not able to so that.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:41 PM on Sep. 25, 2013