what sports did you play in high school/college?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was a cheerleader, i was on the track team for a little while but I quit because i had a job and it was too hard to do both, I wanted to do golf but I never had the time :( wish i could go back and i would have but at the time i just never did
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:44 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• ha ha i was a cheerleader imagine that. i tried the track thing but it made me too tired lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:40 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i made cheerleading team in JR high.. i was on it for a week and was like uh no LOL i hated the coaches they graduated with one of my brothers and he was a huge jock so they treated me like crap cause I guess they didn't get along.
    I swam though and i loved it!! I wish I could find somehwere to swim for fun as an adult.
    I played softball as well.. loved it too :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I did cheerleading, softball and ran track but you definately could not tell it now...lol
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 10:44 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I was cheerleader up till i was a jr, then pot came into the pic... I hated sports... I had a scholorship to Florida for cheering, but well guys came into the pic..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:49 AM on Feb. 19, 2009