Crushed! Confused! Scared!

Hey ladies!
I need some advice.

I'm a single mom of a 2 year old, and I'm struggling! I have a full time job making 9.50 an hour. I'm barely making it with bills, and other personal stuff. I just started school, so I can't get a second job. Plus I don't have a baby sitter for my 2 year old. All I have is daycare! I'm going crazy. I went to a strip club tonight because they make good money, and you build your own schedule . I had a little audition, and they told me "NO"! They said I had to lose 10 pounds, and I'm too "loose". This crush me, I went into my car crying! :( This was my last plan....

Anything else I can do?
I'm getting a little government help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Sep. 26, 2013 in General Parenting

• You say "barely making it" so that means you are making it? While in school that's good enough. Obviously keep your expenses as low as possible, look for a higher paying job. How long do you have until you finish school? Is your degree in something that has a future? That is in demand and pays well?
    When I was in school and working part time it helped me to focus on when I would finish, knowing that things were tight financially but I only had to do it until X date and then things would get better.
    If you will need help with the holidays start looking NOW. Call the Salvation Army and other organizations to find out when their sign ups are, because i know they are early!

Answer by missanc at 6:40 AM on Sep. 26, 2013

• Are you getting child support from Dad? If not, GET IT. Contact Legal Aid for a referral to a lawyer. Call 211 for social services in your area. Get a roommate to cut your rent or move back home with your parents if you can.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:23 AM on Sep. 26, 2013

• Try a different club
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:38 AM on Sep. 26, 2013

• We'll do like a lot of other ladies do. Go find another man to help with the bills.

Answer by louise2 at 9:47 AM on Sep. 26, 2013

• You were willing to take your clothes off in front of people but you won't sell sex toys?
    What is wrong with your logic??
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2013