Thank you ladies :)

I asked a question a few days ago and I don't have much support in real life cause my own family doesn't offer that support but I have support from you ladies which are still real people but strangers to me.

thank you for helping me out on my question, I am married for around 13 years and haven't had much freedom since a couple years ago when an inlaw, offered to teach me to drive and get my license. now my dh is worse and questions everywhere I go.

i'll probably eventually tell him or he'll find out where I went and got the job but if not for you ladies, I wouldn't of had the courage to reply to her and now i'm hugely excited.

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/1351415/Give_me_a_reasonable_answer?cat_id=&order=&next=11

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Sep. 26, 2013 in Relationships

• I just hope things don't get crazy with hubby when he finds out you did this anyway.
    It doesn't sound healthy, him questioning everywhere you go and such.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:16 AM on Sep. 26, 2013

• I'd go ahead and tell him now. If he argues or complains, then tell him he has a choice of TWO destinations to reach within one week. FIrst choice is a MARRIAGE COUNSELOR. If he refuses, then the second choice becomes MANDATORY: DIVORCE LAWYER. And yes, it's all HIS FAULT.

Takes two people to save a marriage, only one to kill it, and right now he's acting like a marriage murderer.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:18 AM on Sep. 26, 2013

• You need to hold your head up, be confident and tell him.

I have a job, I'm excited and I won't let you control me! Then walk away.
    You and only you can control any situations that arise in your life. If he is not supportive of your decision, it's on him!
    Congrats and Good luck!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 9:57 AM on Sep. 26, 2013

• I'm glad you are excited about the job. But you don't deserve to live under such scrutiny. You are an adult, and as long as you aren't making destructive choices, nobody needs to be questioning what you are doing.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:56 AM on Sep. 26, 2013

• I agree with these ladies. It's abusive when people are that controlling. You should be very proud of yourself, this is your life, make it count!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:23 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• Happy about the job!
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 2:16 PM on Sep. 26, 2013