whats your favorite lifetime movie?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love all lifetime movies, some of my favorite are
    17 and pregnant, Too youg to Die, Gracies Choice, and Augusta Gone.
    I cant pick just one because Ive never seen a lifetime movie that i didnt like
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Oh man. I have a serious addiction to those. I can't remember the name of the one I saw but it was with Jenna Elfman (Darhma from Darhma and Greg) and she was stalking this guy who she thought she had a relationship with but she really was just crazy. So great, too bad I can't remember the name of it.
    Mom2vanna

Answer by Mom2vanna at 10:41 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I have a couple I like: Wife, Mother, Murderer, The Marie Hilley story; Stalking Back; Cradle of Conspiricy (sp?) and so many others!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Mom2vanna-that movie was called Obsessed. I loved that one, too. My favorite...I don't know, I love so many of them. I really loved Flirting with Forty, with Heather Locklear in it. And there was another one, with Luke Perry and a woman, her hubby hired him to follow her to prove she was having an affair, but he couldn't prove it, but he got involved with her, which gave the hubby the proof, and she killed hubby. But the whole thing was a set up b/c she was sleeping with someone else, and used Luke Perry's charactor to help her kill her hubby and all this. It was really good, I wish I could remember the name of it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:59 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I dont watch that channel much but there was one I saw a couple years back about a young girl who was left to raise her siblings alone.

Grace was in the title I believe...it was a good movie.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:07 AM on Feb. 19, 2009