IPhone or Samsung Galaxy?

I am debating which phone to get today..I have the iPhone4 now and have played with the Samsung Galaxy a couple of times, but just for a few seconds...I love the display and the camera is far better than the iPhone camera ..and the screen is 5" versus a 4" screen on the iPhone which makes a huge difference considering my eyesight is quickly degenerating as I age..but it's unfamiliar territory to me as I've always been an iPhone user. Thoughts anyone? Have any of you made the switch from the iPhone to the Samsung Galaxy?

chocolatluver

Asked by chocolatluver at 11:48 AM on Sep. 26, 2013 in Technology

• Samsung Galaxy blows iphone away. I have the iphone & DH has the Galaxy & even my kids like his phone better. Better everything including reception.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:18 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• Galaxy is ermazing
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 12:15 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• No Samsung for me but only because I'm under contract at the moment. Two people I know who have the Samsung LOVE it. I agree about the larger screen and the eyes! The Samsung seems like a good product to me.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:54 AM on Sep. 26, 2013

• google it and sometimes consumer reports or some tech site will compare the two and you'll get a clearer picture of what the pros and cons are. Yes, abandoning the ever popular iPhone is like a divorce but you can do it!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:07 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• Here is something to think about the new apple ios7 is more like android than ever! Get the Samsung and don't look back!!!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 1:57 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• We love our Samsung. But we don't have the absolute newest model (I'm not sure it's a Galaxy). We do have both a Samsung phone and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and love them both, though.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:57 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• I have had an iphone for the past two years. And I am going to switch to the galaxy when i renew my contract. The camera is amazing on the galaxy.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:24 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• I went *today* to get an iPhone 5 (not an S or a C, just the plain 5), and the salesguy asked me why. I told him that I really wanted an S4 but wasn't willing to pay that much $$ for the upgrade. He showed me the S3, and I am so sold. My daughter had said that if we had to upgrade, she wanted the S4, but I think she'll like the S3 just as well.

He also said there's a new Galaxy Note 3 coming out next week. So if you can wait to buy, you might be rewarded with a price drop.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 3:07 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• Samsung but I really want the htc one.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 3:18 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• Thanks jeanclaudia.. I don't know why I'm hesitating, when I picked up my friends Samsung I remember clearly thinking my phone was crap in comparison! Lol I felt like I fell out of love with my iPhone right then and there...I think I just fear change! Gah!
    chocolatluver

Comment by chocolatluver (original poster) at 12:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2013