what do you feed your toddler?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I make everything for my DD homemade, I bought a couple of cook books at Books a Million that had healthy recipes for toddlers. She also eats a lot of fruit and veggies.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:40 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• JB eats everything under the sun.. An has sice he was 9m old... I havent ever given him something that i wouldnt eat... Even when he had no teeth he ate whatever he wanted to..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:40 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• He eats whatever we eat. He's not too picky and he's even become fond of chili! He wanted something his dad had and his dad told him no because it has chili but he kept crying for it so he let him taste it. Now he loves it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Well my son is 2 Friday, and i don’t make him eat anything. He loves pizza and easy mac, which they eat about twice a week, but he also eats fruit. If he doesn’t like the meal i prepare he just goes without, if he’s hungry enough he will eat. I don’t want to do what my parents did and feed him another meal just so he will eat, I’ve had to struggle with my weight since i was 11 years old. My daughter is 3 and i reason with her on the veggies, she always wants more mac and cheese when we eat supper or another role and i say that she cant have more until she eats her veggies and that normally works, i hope it works the same for my son when he gets a little older, i do want them to eat healthy and have their veggies but i don’t like veggies either so i know soon I’m going to have to take the plunge and eat them anyway to set a good example.
    candace71306

Answer by candace71306 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My daughter is just over two, she eats whatever I eat. She loves fruits and veggies, all except peas, she's not fond of those. The only cookie I've ever seen her eat all of was chocolate chip, she won't eat any others. She likes hot dogs, grilled cheese, pizza, chili, etc. She eats a lot of my spicy food with me as well. I let her taste some of it thinking it would turn her off of it and she wouldn't stand in front of me crying anymore. Well, she loved it and has loved just about every spicy thing I've given her. Oh, she also loves chicken tenders or nuggets but only when she has something to dip them in. Overall I make her eat fairly healthy, but I'm lucky in that its not a challenge, she tends to love healthy food too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Feb. 19, 2009