Who throws a rock at a van driving Developmentally Delayed individuals?! adult content

My oldest son gets a ride to & from work on a van for a place, known to cater to those with Special Needs in our community. As they were dropping off a worker, someone drove by & threw a rock at the van, shattering the windshield. Luckily no one was hurt. My son called me to tell me what happened & to say they'd be late. I knew he was OK, but once I heard that it was a purposeful act, I got angry. I seriously hope they catch the bastard who did this. I wanna have my say to him in court!

Thoughts?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 5:24 PM on Sep. 26, 2013 in Special Needs

• I'm going to go straight across the board here (which is rare) and call them a Drug-Loving Dick Socket.

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:53 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• Someone who is an idiot, that is horrible, you should call the news!
    Maybe there was a camera nearby with a business or something? What a douche to do that.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 5:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• Some belligerent little f*ck. I would guess that they don't realize that the cosmic forces like to return those kinds of favors ten fold.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:50 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• A jackass, I'd say. I hope he gets nailed.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:52 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• A big fat ass-scented douche bag
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:12 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• I hope they catch the idiot vandal who endangered those people, including your son, and prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 5:26 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• ^^^That's a good idea 222. I may just do that. I better get more details from his driver or supervisor before I do tho. I want to have all the facts first. I do know a police report was filed.
    mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 5:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• ^^^LOL PGA!! I love that list. Idiotic Rectum Pirate or Dicknose Turd Waffle sounds good to me too!! :p
    mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 7:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2013