Negative test but im late, pregnancy or stress?

I was supposed to have my period on the 20th its been 6 days now. My husband has left for basic training on the 3rd of this month and on the 1st was the last time we you know with out protection to be honest. I dont feel any symptoms period or pregnancy except for being naseous but that can be my gallstones, so im freaking out and before anybody says ask a doctor i already know that Ive already made an appointment just curios to know if anybody else experienced this or what it could be if its not low hormones.

I tested yester day the 25th

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2013 in Pregnancy

• My guess would be stress. Let us know what the doc says?
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 5:48 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• I'd bet on sress. Gallstones can also really mess with you. Keep us posted.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:24 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• Lots of things can mess with your cycle. You'll just have to wait it out. Let us know.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:37 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• Yes, I've read on here a lot about women who didn't test positive for days, weeks, months after, and they were pregnant. Shoot, I think I read one that said she never did get a positive on those at home pregnant tests, and she was at least halfway through her pregnancy at the time.

But yes, also, it could be stress, could be the gallstones, could be a combo of the two as well. We can't tell you :/ Just gotta wait for that doctor's appointment.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 4:47 PM on Sep. 27, 2013

• When did you test? Today or the day it was late?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:50 PM on Sep. 26, 2013