Can you!?

He ladies!
I might be pregnant again and and would like to know can you have an abortion after a pregnancy. I have a 7month old son ( thank god for him ) and took 2 pregnancy test and both have different results negative and positive and they where both taken the same day. I'm going to my doctor on monday but I'm so unpatient. I try looking up info online but didn't find anything

MommyCaution

Asked by MommyCaution at 10:55 PM on Sep. 26, 2013 in Health

• Just an FYI, you may be ripped a new one on here since you want an abortion. Anyways, yes you can have an abortion after a pregnancy. First, find out if you are pregnant or not and then visit a women's center to find out your options.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:58 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• Well, you can't have an abortion before pregnancy.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 10:59 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• Why is this posted in adoption? That is kinda fucked up!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:59 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• To clarify, the abortion isn't the fucked up part, do what you have to do. If you can live with it then make the choice that is best for your family. The fucked up part is posting an abortion question in an adoption category.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:01 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• And you seriously need a better form of BC!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• I just can't.........sigh
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 11:03 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• Thank god for your son but not the child that MAY be growing inside you?? SMH!
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• First of all some of you don't need to he so harsh...gosh! I only post it in abortions cause I thought it being a questions bout abortions so I went along don't beat me up for not knowing. If some of you didn't had nothing better to say why bother to answer the question and waste time
    MommyCaution

Comment by MommyCaution (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• BTW just forget about it
    MommyCaution

Comment by MommyCaution (original poster) at 11:16 PM on Sep. 26, 2013

• The Category is ADOPTION as in women who are unable to have children and would like to adopt. You're looking for ABORTION 2 VASTLY different things.
    I can see how you misunderstood the category names but you can see how cruel your post is to those who have fertility issues. You need to call your Doctor to check into options.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:22 PM on Sep. 26, 2013