Evil baby demands!

Evil baby demands ... 1 I will not go to bed on time or at a decent hour! 2 I will not say in bed 3 I will throw a huge fit bc I want papaws soda ( not going to happen!!!) 4 I will cry and scream like your killing me til you give in 5 keep mommy up
So what does this mommy d with evil baby demands! I put her little butt in the car and we go on a little car ride! The car puts her to sleep in mins!

Dd will be two in nov.. She is at the point where she will fight sleep with every fiber of her little being!!! Tonight was terrible it's 12:00here she's has been asleep for 15mins!!!

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 12:01 AM on Sep. 27, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Night other mommas who also had to deal with the EVIL BABY DEMANDS!
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 12:02 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• Don't worry, it does *not* get better as they grow older. My five-year-old went to bed hungry tonight after refusing to eat her dinner,which was something she usually likes just fine. She had fair warning that if she didn't eat, she wouldn't get anything else. And that if she kept mouthing off, she would miss her favorite TV show. *Shrug.* What can you do? I hope you get some sleep.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:12 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• I really shouldn't laugh, but I am. My daughter started her Terrible Two phase when she was 16 months old. She's now 6 1/2. While the behavior is not exactly the same as when she was two, it has been a LOOOOOONG process getting her out of that phase. If she had been born first, she would have been an only child.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:12 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• I was so happy that we seemed to have missed the terrible 2's with my son. Nope he just saved it all up for when he was about 4 1/2. I stupidly asked, if he started TTs this late when could I expect him to grow out of it. Without the tiniest smile he responded 35, if you are very lucky.

Yup. Pretty much. lol
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:21 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• Lmao gotta love it! She is my 2 nd so I have been waiting this stage and yea she and her sister are a lot alike! Lol
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 8:16 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• We always had a set bedtime and if they cry, they cry. If they were very upset I would go in and comfort but never lay down with them or let them out of bed.

Answer by missanc at 8:39 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• Sorry, Momma, my older 4 never really went through any "terrible 2's" stages.

My oldest is going through "terrible pre-teen" now, though...
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 2:46 PM on Sep. 27, 2013

• Enjoy them while they are small and have small problems. Parent with kindness and understanding and hope for the best. This too shall pass.
    MoonFox4

Answer by MoonFox4 at 7:06 PM on Oct. 3, 2013