Too thin for my SO..... adult content

My SO prefers bbws and ssbbws.....well, when he and I met, I was a little on the chunky side. I've put on weight since being with him, but now its causing me a lot of pain. Now I need to lose the weight that I've put on. He completely understands. He would prefer it if I didn't lose any weight, but he really doesn't want me in pain.

Well, now that I'm losing, he's even admitted that I will still be "gorgeous," but I won't be sexually arousing to him. Now I will be lucky if anything happens between us again. He said he's willing to try because he wants me to be enough. We are planning to get married next year.

I understand his desires, but it still really hurts me that I may not be enough for him....how do I handle this? Has anyone ever been in this situation before?

(Besides this issue, I love every apect about our life and he treats me so well! I'm spoiled rotten! It just....this hurts.)

leina2009

Asked by leina2009 at 12:14 AM on Sep. 27, 2013 in Relationships

• Aspect*
    leina2009

Comment by leina2009 (original poster) at 12:16 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• Many relationships that stop having a physical part do not last very long, especially when it causes hurt feelings(which is understandable). They just don't. I think you should seek couples counseling before thinking about getting married.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:20 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• I'm old, so can you tell me what the initials bbws and ssbbws means?

KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 12:20 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• RUN

He should love YOU for the best YOU you can be!
    In addition, if you are truly the love of his life, he should want as many years as he can possibly have with you.
    Healthier body= longer life= more years to love. If he is really into "more to love" so to speak, he should start thinking of it the other way around.

Sounds like he's full of shit to me.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:21 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• I know, which is why I'm worried.

Big beautiful women and super sized big beautiful women. Basically, he likes really, really big girls. I'm no where near the size of a woman he likes to look at.
    leina2009

Comment by leina2009 (original poster) at 12:23 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• BBW-big beautiful woman.

While I understand what tnt is saying, on the flip side if physical is too important the relationship is equally doomed. In fact, I think more so. The physical never lasts forever anyway.

Sex is in the BRAIN, first and foremost. Here's a wild idea: Blindfold him and go to town. He may be surprised once he disengages his eyes from the process.

And he needs to keep in mind he'll be marrying you, not a dress size. Because dress sizes change!

Answer by gdiamante at 12:25 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• Well, he was just hoping I would stay bigger for a few years. He knows the health concerns and doesn't want me to have any health problems. He does love me for me, I was only 140 pounds when he and I met. He's just afraid that he's going to have issues "getting it up." Later on.
    leina2009

Comment by leina2009 (original poster) at 12:26 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• I'd have issues getting off, too, if my partner was so shallow and concerned only about appearances.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:28 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• Thank you. I've never thought of blindfolding him. He's always been such a visual person. I should try that. :) thank you.
    leina2009

Comment by leina2009 (original poster) at 12:29 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• The ones who are visual will have trouble getting it up even if you stayed big as a house. Sex is in the brain. Not the eyes. Not even in the genitals. The brain.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:17 AM on Sep. 27, 2013