Is it just me?

23 weeks and almost 2 days along. Tonight I saw my lil girl move my tummy, is it just me or does it remind you of alien movies as well? Lol I forgot how it looked and felt since it's been almost 7 years since my last pregnancy

CEWarsop

Asked by CEWarsop at 2:21 AM on Sep. 27, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Wow, I didn't know you could actually see the movement from the outside. That's pretty cool.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:48 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• Yep, it's more noticeable the further you are in your pregnancy. :)
    CEWarsop

Comment by CEWarsop (original poster) at 3:01 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• HAha I thought the exact same thing!
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:40 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• Oh yeah. Whilst carrying my son we actually made a video of the movements, you could literally see arms and feet sticking out everywhere! Sweet but a bit weird too lol.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:38 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• OMG,my son used to move so much that it looked like I had a wiggly puppy under my shirt. It actually embarrassed me a few times! This one time when I was about 35 weeks,he had settled on one side of my uterus and then i swear he jumped to the other side just like THAT,and a lady at Walmart saw it and started to laugh uncontrollably,lol. It hurt me too.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:23 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• LOL! I don't think my babies could be seen from the outside. :)

Answer by Bmat at 9:23 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• The night my husband *saw* our first child move was when he really understood that he was going to be a father. Mind you, he'd already heard the heartbeat and felt movements. But seeing the ripples she was making as she tossed about made it truly real.

It's one of my favorite "being pregnant" moments.

And, yes, at this stage (23-25 weeks), it is very alien-y. :)
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 9:31 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• It kind of freaked me out with my first pregnancy. I thought the same thing, LOL. I knew it was normal but that doesn't mean it's not a strange feeling.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:36 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• You could always see my boys on the right side. I never had this cute pregnancy bump, I was always crooked looking because the two separate pregnancies, they both wanted to be as far up in my right ribs as they could get. Painful!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:41 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• yeah, i remember the first time i ever saw my oldest move. i was at work, sitting in my car on break, and my shirt was moving by itself. she was extremely active... still is! it was so cool.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:45 AM on Sep. 27, 2013