Any big weekend plans?

Answers seems pretty slow so far today. It looks like we will have rain this weekend. I plan to do some cleaning today and then hanging out over the weekend. It's supposed to rain tomorrow and Sunday, so I've sort of given up trying to plan doing anything outside.

What are your weekend plans? Anything exciting?

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 9:32 AM on Sep. 27, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Just shoveling snow, ya SNOW!

No real plans, sad little me.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:39 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• tomorrow is the community yard sale, so my oldest and i are looking forward to that. she'll sell cups of lemonade and i'll try and make money off of some of my stuff lol

my younger two are going to their dad's :(
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:43 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• I have a friend that is preparing for the Chicago marathon and believes that anyone she's even glanced at over the last six months should go along with her for 20 mile training runs. She's nice enough to allow us to ride a bike. So, I plan on biking to the nearest Starbucks and waiting for her there.

Other than that, just making some bread and cleaning up the apartment
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:58 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• "She's nice enough to allow us to ride a bike. So, I plan on biking to the nearest Starbucks and waiting for her there."

high five

May-20

Answer by May-20 at 10:23 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• Hmmm well DH is working extra hours again, so tomorrow I'll probably clean up then take my little boy to the park if it's dry, and Sunday we're out for a Sunday dinner as a family, just the three of us, can't wait! Cannot remember the last time we did something just DH, DS and I. DH is working long extra hours now ready to splash out for Christmas.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 9:47 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• It's Homecoming Weekend here. The parade is this afternoon, big game tonight, dance tomorrow night.

Exciting? Yes.

But I'll be very glad when it's over. This year has taken the starch out of me. The only thing I really miss are the Texas homecoming mums and arm garters.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 9:48 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• Well tomorrow is college football. My DH will be watching ESPN from 9am until he goes to sleep. Sunday we are going to visit my sisters and mom. They all live in the same area. Other than that, I don't have anything planned.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:48 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• Not yet. My stepson will be in the house, so I'm hoping the homework war isn't too brutal.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:44 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• I'm going to kennywood tonight for fright night, tomorrow were going to see the forty foot duck and we have ride for a cure this weekend. Busy busy busy
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 11:27 AM on Sep. 27, 2013

• Nada! My Dh is working all weekend :( Maybe I'll take the kids to see my Mom & go for a ride.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:47 PM on Sep. 27, 2013