What, in your opinion, is the easiest email program?

Meaning simple, straight to the point, no nonsense. I'm sick of Yahoo and Outlook. The usability is a pain in the butt. So, any other suggestions??

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 11:54 AM on Sep. 27, 2013 in Technology

• I like gmail... only because I can't get yahoo to come into my outlook without paying for it.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 27, 2013

• I only use Yahoo, so I don't know. I have only Ever used Yahoo, but I do it from my laptop, I don't know how It is from tablets or phones.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2013

• I used to like Hotmail a lot, but it's been getting more and more cluttered with extra unnecessary crap lately.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2013

• I love my gmail. I don't know if it's "simple" the way you define it, but my inbox has categories now, and it sorts my emails based on ones to me from, for example, people I know, and then it has promotions, social stuff (like Cafemom notices or Facebook), updates, and forum messages. It makes it really easy for me on my laptop, because if I'm doing a quick check for something specific, I can go to the right tab instead of sorting through all my emails.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 12:21 PM on Sep. 27, 2013

• I only use Gmail, for the most part. You can create filters, change the way your inbox looks. It's nice
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 12:32 PM on Sep. 27, 2013

• I use gmail, too. I like it, but I haven't used anything else in a good long while.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:05 PM on Sep. 27, 2013

• yahoo is pretty easy to me, I also use gmail for the more important stuff lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:17 PM on Sep. 27, 2013

• I only like Gmail.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:21 PM on Sep. 27, 2013