Can some one make sense to me about this???

Why are we able to talk about sex but not able to express our feelings about anal sex? Or our experiences, I believe this is just as important to talk about as sex.
Don't you agree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am more than happy to talk about it. I do it, I have a loving supportive husband who I share this with. I trust him. We use plenty of lubricant. I don't do it every day, or every week. It has it's place along with other things that we do in our sex life.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:58 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Who said we couldn't? I have before but the conversation ends quickly because I feel its gross and hurts too bad.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:48 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Doesn't interest me at all so that is why I feel there is nothing to talk about.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:48 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• What... i talk about it all the time...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• It's one of the great taboos of sex. Not everyone does it, so therefore not everyone wants to talk about it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:54 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I tried it a few times and I don't like it. Highly recommend alcohol.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 10:55 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I dont do it, but i have done it so i can say i have tried it. I dont see why people shouldnt talk about it though, my best friend and a few other people i know love it and swear by it. Did someone tell you that it is against the rules?
    candace71306

Answer by candace71306 at 11:13 AM on Feb. 19, 2009