Pastors of LA, new Oxygen show (link fixed)

Preview of show
Guys driving Ferraris, saying Jesus told them to prosper, others that fall in the hipster, unique like everyone else tattooed pastor mold, all of them airing their marital or live in gf issues (no female pastors allowed in this club).

Along the same lines as that pastor's wives show, is this going to help our hurt the already damaged public face of Christianity? Inter-denom infighting is already featured in the YouTube comments on the preview (ala how can he call himself a pastor with tattoos, etc)

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 6:53 PM on Sep. 27, 2013 in Religious Debate

• I suppose it proves they're human, but all I see that it will really do is give those who already have a negative opinion of Christianity more ammunition. Some of it deserved, but still, it will just make it that much easier to paint all Christians with the same negative brush.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:20 PM on Sep. 27, 2013

• If the WBC protests them, I might watch.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 7:57 PM on Sep. 27, 2013

• Ummm... I... I just really don't know what to say about this. It's just... idk, it's just weird.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2013

• Ummm wow.
    I think it proves them to be the lying assholes that they are-using god and Jesus as a stepping stone to their spotlight. Although I see this amongst every day Christians too, just on a smaller scale.
    The need for the spotlight and the "me me me" attitude.
    Gag.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 27, 2013

• Ummm wow.
    Gag.

Answer by sahmamax2

you don't think in anyway that tattooed pastors could have gotten the tats before they became a pastor?
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 12, 2013