What gross things did you do as a kid?

I used to chew up one Ritz cracker,then spit it out onto the top of another cracker,then eat it.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:58 PM on Sep. 27, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I ate sticks of butter out of the fridge (of course this was when I was like 3 and I thought it was cheese).
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 6:15 AM on Sep. 28, 2013

• You brought back a memory of me telling a babysitter I wanted a cracker sandwich. She asked if I wanted peanut butter or margarine. I told her I spit a cracker out and made a sandwich.

We are just of a messed up generation. Damn 1970s.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:09 PM on Sep. 27, 2013

• when i was a kid i use to pick snails off the side of our house and eat them whole...my mom said i really enjoyed them haha.

i also used to make glue and paper sandwiches...elmers white glue was just so tasty! yeah i was a very strange kid haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:43 PM on Sep. 27, 2013

• When I was 5-6 I had a booger collection on my wall by my bed. It was in that gap between the wall and the mattress. When my mom found it she was livid.

I used to pee in our back yard when I was around 7-8. I got caught one time. Got the spanking of a life time. I would like to say I never did it again but honestly I was just more careful. lol.

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:09 PM on Sep. 27, 2013

• Um, I think that tops my former taste for raw ground beef.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:05 PM on Sep. 27, 2013

• I used to eat paste... don't judge me, it was really good.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2013

• You beat me, too. My worst was a love of ketchup sandwiches, and raw instant oatmeal. Eaten separately.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 27, 2013

• Omg I did that with saltines.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2013

• I used to make up some disgusting combination of flour, sugar, water & food coloring. It was my 1st attempt at cooking! lol :p But since I made it, I ate it proudly. And God love both my parents, they ate some too :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:29 AM on Sep. 28, 2013

• Yuck! Not judging exactly, but I have a hair-trigger gag reflex. I grew up in the seventies, too, but beyond eating snow, my tastes were pretty tame, I guess.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2013