I am on a conference call please entertain me! Anything exciting or wonderful happen to you all this week?

Blah blah blah, I swear that I want to run screaming through the house.
I have been on it for over 2 hours, but sure enough if I don't listen, someone will expect me to add something.
So tell me something great!

2kids2dogs2cats

Asked by 2kids2dogs2cats at 12:17 PM on Sep. 28, 2013 in Just for Fun

• ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:21 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• This is a funny story. I bought a Vtech Crib music box toy that lights up for my Son's crib a while back. Well, it started to make this terrible grinding sound that would wake him up if he accidentally hit the button when he rolled over in his sleep. He couldn't fall asleep to the lullabyes either. So I called Vtech & they said take out the batteries, put new ones in then turn it off & on 50 times. Well??? Come ON! I know they were all sitting there laughing at me saying "this dope is going to turn this toy on & off 50 times!! haHaHaha!!!

I just returned it & bought a new one. So much for customer service. I felt like a dope! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• @ Paulie: That's one reason I won't buy VTech anymore. One Christmas we got my daughter their kid tablet/book (not the InnoTab, it was something else) thing. The first one died in 3 days, the second one in 2 months. Called VTech and after going through their steps for fixing it 3 times the thing still wouldn't work. So, they emailed me a shipping label for me to send the product to them. In the email it said if you don't use THEIR label, the package may be refused. Their label printed off on two pages and the post office refused to let me use it. So, I neatly hand wrote the address on the package.

That was 2 years ago and I STILL haven't seen or heard about a replacement. VTech has no record of getting anything from me. Jerks.

Now, we're a Leapfrog family. Yes, their stuff is a little more expensive, but it LASTS.

@OP: Hope that was entertaining in some way :)
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:45 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• *smacks forehead* What we got her was the VTech V. Reader.
    Rosehawk

• My butt is killing me! I guess I should be happy we are not on skype today, so at least I can entertain myself., don't think the current speaker has taken a breath for an hour.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Comment by 2kids2dogs2cats (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• Paulie that is a cute story, I don't get why turning it on and off would make a difference.
    He is still going and going and going,
    wish his batteries would run out!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Comment by 2kids2dogs2cats (original poster) at 12:29 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• And of course Cafe Mom is slow, oh well, he can only talk until noon, so surely the next 20 minutes will fly by, lol~
    2kids2dogs2cats

Comment by 2kids2dogs2cats (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• LOL, someone just interjected, and said he needs to be wrapping this up pretty quick, I have no idea who, this is the big boss, so someone with some pretty big britches!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Comment by 2kids2dogs2cats (original poster) at 12:49 PM on Sep. 28, 2013