Am I weird because I hate my dishwasher?

There's nothing wrong with it. I just hate it. I prefer doing my dishes by hand. I use it mainly as a drying rack.

Vix920

Asked by Vix920 at 2:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Yes you are weird...jk :)

I'm weird because I wash everything thoroughly before I put it in the dishwasher! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:26 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• I think it's weird to hate an object. You can do dishes by hand, I do. Just don't hate random objects. It's not nice.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:27 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• I think it kind of is, but it doesn't mean much. It's just a personal preference. Does your dishwasher not clean well?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:39 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• Whatever works.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• If you're weird for wanting to wash them by hand, I'm equally as weird for being in love with mine! lol :p I don't know how to function without it. Now if I could just teach everyone to load it the correct way- MY WAY! lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:31 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• I love mine! I wash everything before i put it in the dishwasher but I feel like they're cleaner after they go through the cycle.

Answer by missanc at 7:37 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• missanc - I guess that's why I don't like it. I won't load it with dishes that are even remotely dirty because I feel like it's gross to have food flying around in there. And then it seems like running it is a waste of time since I thoroughly washed them before putting them in there!
    Vix920

Comment by Vix920 (original poster) at 10:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2013