When someone admits to something illegal & they get reported, do you think anything happens to them? adult content

That earlier post made me want to hurl. It was so disgusting. It made me wonder if CM admin. reports the person for their illegal activities or just worries about deleting the post.
What do you think? (I flagged it b/c anyone who read that disturbing post may have some choice words for the poster)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 6:58 PM on Sep. 28, 2013 in About CafeMom

• i think when people post that kind of stuff it should be checked into, but i don't know that CM bothers worrying about it. even if that was just some bored troll, she needs her head examined, and she should atleast be thrown into a mental ward for a psych eval. it scares me that people like this are free to do as they please in society, when they should be stuffed inside a cage or a padded cell.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:06 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• I missed the post you're talking about but...we had a poster the other night who posted pics of a baby with bruises on her little head, claiming the bio mom was responsible and the bio mom granted her (the poster) custody!
    I was livid! Reported it and prayed CM would at least look into her IP address and get her name.
    I know it sounds dillusional to think something might come from my reporting her but I had to try!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 7:04 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• I missed the original post.

I don't know if cafemom does anything or not. I do think that when someone is saying that they're doing or going to do something that would harm themselves or someone else, that it should be reported to the proper authorities.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:03 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• It wasn't the same poster that was here not that long ago complaining about her son leaving his rags from his "business" all over the place for her to find was it?

Either way, I'd like to think that they get in trouble with authorities for stuff like that.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 7:14 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• I don't think they report it. This is what they say... but it's weak!!

http://www.cafemom.com/about/community.php#criminal

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• I'm glad I missed that one!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 7:11 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• Oh my God! Someone posted that? I'm glad I missed it. The bagel I just ate is roiling inside me. I hope to God CM looks into these things.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:23 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• I don't know how that whole thing works. Glad I missed the post this one was referring to. That is horrifying. Do people not understand that everything is on their computer even if they delete it? I hope they do get caught.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:17 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• I am glad I didn't see that one, I assume even though they "say' they will investigate it, doubtful they will, some trolls are just super sick? Was her screen name-
    ijusthadsexwithmyson?
    Gross!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 12:31 PM on Sep. 29, 2013

• It was the post about walking in on her son who was pleasuring himself & that they started doing things with each other. It was so horrible it made my skin crawl. {{shudder}}
    mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 7:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2013