For you, did pregnancy go by fast or dreadfully slow? Which part of your pregnancy seemed to go by the fastest?

With my first pregnancy the beginning FLEW by and then I hit about 24 weeks and it seemed to slow down. The last 3 weeks seemed like years.

With this pregnancy so far it has seemed to just drag on. I'm 29 weeks and the whole pregnancy has just gone so painfully slow.

collegexmamix28

Asked by collegexmamix28 at 8:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2013 in Pregnancy

• It seems like they all flew by.... They're all older now though, so everything seems to fly by...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:39 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• Well, I was almost at twelve weeks before I found out I was pregnant, so the rest of the time before childbirth seemed to go pretty fast.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:07 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• I'm 23 weeks, it's been very slow the entire time and I found out the day before my period was suppose to come. I want it to be January already
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 10:01 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• The first trimester went by slow for me both times, because I wanted to find out the sex asap. The second trimester flew by, and the last dragged on with both! And since I had scheduled c sections, the last week went by slooooow as ever!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:25 PM on Sep. 28, 2013

• Considering I was confined to bed for 7 1/2 months and then 7 months. It went by slowly. On the other hand the mind , being the wonderful thing that it is made it so I don't remember all the tedium.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:07 AM on Sep. 29, 2013

• I thought my pregnancy was never going to end. It seemed to go on forever and I hated every minute of it.
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 5:00 AM on Sep. 29, 2013

• First trimester slow. Second trimester fast. Third trimester slower than molasses in the winter. Delivery felt like an eternity.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:29 AM on Sep. 29, 2013

• Mine went by fast. I worked the whole time so kept me busy. Then 20 days before she was born my mom had a heart attack in the middle of the night and passed away. I ended up having a c cection after 12 hours of labor witch was awesome because it hurt so bad.
    paigesmommy811

Answer by paigesmommy811 at 9:17 PM on Sep. 29, 2013