Using frozen bread dough in a bread machine?

i cant seem to find the instructions for my bread machine anywhere.... but for a recipe i made the other night, i bought two bags of frozen bread dough and each has three loaves inside. so now i have all these frozen loaves of bread and need to bake them lol just wondering if i can thaw one of them out and put it in the bread machine or would the oven be the best bet?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 9:38 AM on Sep. 29, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I think I'd go with the oven. I'm not sure how it would work out with the bread machine, and I'd hate to risk it and ruin the machine.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:59 AM on Sep. 29, 2013

• The oven is definitely the way to go. The bread machine is most useful in dough making not baking. I only use it for that and then bake in the oven - you get a much better crust.
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 10:04 AM on Sep. 29, 2013

• Use the oven.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:52 AM on Sep. 29, 2013

• Frozen dough has already gone through most of what you use the bread machine for; the kneading. Just use the oven.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:25 PM on Sep. 29, 2013