Today I just want a HUGE

Bowl of macaroni and cheese. I am really wanting this Green Chili Mac and Cheese.

Post Your fave mac and cheese recipes, OR What you are craving right now

Roasted Green Chile Mac and Cheese

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 12:30 PM on Sep. 29, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I always make the white sauce with part milk, part (real) buttermilk, plus some grated nutmeg and a couple shakes of Tobasco sauce.

Stir in the grated cheeses once it's all done cooking (lately it's been jack for melting/texture & cheddar for flavor), fold in the macaroni, then into the oven to bake 30 minutes.
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 3:41 PM on Sep. 29, 2013

• My absolute favorite is Pioneer Woman's recipe. The dry mustard makes it taste unique
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:19 PM on Sep. 29, 2013

• I love mac and chesse!
    I was just getting ready to send you a message about the pork AHHH MAAAAZING!
    It was a total hit, and I should have made more, you and funlovinlady, steered me in the right direction, there was over 100 people there, and I think at least 10 brought sweet and sour meatballs, LOL!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 12:33 PM on Sep. 29, 2013

• My 6 yr old hates Mac and cheese so I never cook it. :(

The best I've ever had was lobster Mac and cheese fried! Oh. My. Goodness! It was awesome.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 12:37 PM on Sep. 29, 2013

• Oh here is my mac and cheese
    1 large bag elbow mac and cheese, cooked about 1/2 way through
    1 cup whole milk,
    1 cup sharp cheddar
    1 cup shredded gouda
    1/2 cup brie (about 1/2 of a small wheel, rind off
    1/2 cup american cheese,
    1 tablespoon butter, melt cheese mix with macaroni, add planko bread crumbs on top and bake at 350 for 45 minutes, you can also add lobster (uncooked) if you want, I am going to make this tomorrow for Dh's birthday, of course all the usal salt and pepper to taste, with a pinch of nutmeg.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 12:37 PM on Sep. 29, 2013

• My favorite mac and cheese is (I shouldn't confess to this, now that she's so hated lol) Paula Deen's slow cooker mac and cheese. It's just so unbelievably good, thick and creamy and delicious.

As for what I'm craving right now....I don't know. I know I'm craving something, I just can't name it. I can only name all the things I've considered and discarded. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 12:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2013

• Mac and cheese casserole. layer cooked noodles, shredded Jack cheese, pepper, repeat until the 99 pan is almost to the top (ending with pepper) then pour a can of evaporated milk over it. Bake covered for 1 hour and then brown the top. I almost a whole box of pasta and about 3-4 cups of cheese. It takes a TON of cheese but damn it is good.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:45 PM on Sep. 29, 2013

• I'm not crazy about mac n cheese.. but I could go for a bacon cheeseburger and onion rings right about now.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:00 PM on Sep. 29, 2013

• My favorite is a fat tenderloin steak with purple mashed potatoes and brussel sprouts and beets
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:51 PM on Sep. 29, 2013

• A Carolina Classic burger and chili cheese fries from Wendy's and a large vanilla milkshake McDs.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2013